Friday, April 6, 2018

2018 died before it started ...

I am feeling particularly sad, for no apparent reason.
I've burst into tears three times so far this afternoon.
Its a mystery.

My eldest sister wants me to go to the circus Sunday.
Maybe I should .
I don't want to .

Suki is too old to have kittens,  but has managed to consort prior to the big snip for FeedMe .
She is now well and truly overdue.

So 2018 has started with my scooter breaking dowm and costing somewhat under a thousand,  to be topped by my cat wot will probably cost nearly the same .

Its just that I was really going to focus on setting myself up for success this year.

I really wanted to get the gas reconnected,  turn the hot water system off and eat more green things.

Fuck me.

Because I'm fucked before I even started.

Sigh


1 comment:

  1. Sigh indeed.
    Sometimes tears are toxins which need to be shed.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete