Monday, September 21, 2009

Not sure what i did yesterday

Yesterday: 1993 Chardonnay
*faints with pleasure*

It's good that none of my favourite bands come to Townsville. I'd feel obliged to send a couple of bottles back stage and I wants to keep them all to myself. MINE ALL MINE MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Stray tabby Friday night didn't run away as fast as usual - followed slowly cajolling for attention and he came back and gave me a head bump on the hand before leaving - there is nothing quite like having a feral cat show affection.

Last night and this morning much disturbed by presence of fluffy white cat hanging about and howling gently - was still there when i left this morning - not interested in me - seems to want to interact with my cats - he definately belongs to somebody - he looks like a cat from a story book - excessively cute and glowingly white - if still there when i get home, shall try and lure him with tinned food.

No comments:

Post a Comment