Saturday, November 7, 2009

Diary Entry: Whinging about work a little :)

Friday afternoon talking to supervisor - i should be honest - i was having a gentle whinge, ey, about office chook 1 - she mentioned she'd overhead office chooks 1 and 2 chatting after the Melbourne Cup luncheon

in their opinion - not withstanding that I've had dermatitis on my hands for over six months and have everybody reminding me to stop scratching because the palms of my hands are looking leprous :) - that I should be doing all the washing up after the lunch?

chook 2 is treating me like an office junior and keeps going on about how young i look (I am 38! for heavens sake!) and chook 1 is worried i am going to take her job and therefore doesn't put any calls through to me

Aye currumba

i don't think they believe me about the arthritis either? Chook 1 was suggesting I should do some mango picking after I finish up with them

People are weird

I would quite like to go back to my data entry and my headphones

1 comment:

  1. 38 isn't old. You should take it as a compliment, then play it for what's it worth.

    ReplyDelete