Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday

Washing clothes, washing dishes, sweeping floors, drinking liquor wine, aye currumba, best way to clean EVA!!!!

Edit: I started off so well - I done lots of clothes washing, done some plate washing, done some tidying and sweeping, done put music dvd of crowded house on and have been mostly sitting about singing along since.

I feel possessed - w00t!

They said they didn't need me for babysitting. I checked, darnit! Now they need me for babysitting and I can't drive. They are coming to pick me up, but, like, I hate it when they have to do that. Makes me feel like an alcoholic. But I checked! argh

It makes cleaning up so much more fun if one is slightly merry and listening to loud music :( oh well

Am reading book by John Connolly called "The Gates" or possibly "The Gates of Hell are about to open, Mind the Gap" it is a childrens book, of course. I quite like childrens books. It is quite enjoyable, even though John appears to be trying to teach 7 year olds quantum physics. I'm fine with that. Confuse the little suckers as much as you want John. Do them good. 'sprobably character building :)

No comments:

Post a Comment