Thursday, March 4, 2021

i have no title yet ...

 ... very similar to those comedy talk fests on the ABC or SBS in that way ... I may choose a title by the end of the post ... perhaps ... maybe ...

I have a new laptop.

I have internet.

I am struggling to type due to the arthritis in my fingers which is making me a little cross.

Funnily enough crossing my fingers is something I can no longer do.  I still casually mention crossing my fingers and then fail to carry through.  So not really gotten used to it yet.

Typing used to be my preferred mode of communication.  It whooshed more smoothly than speech. I also do not yet have a mouse and separate keyboard.  I am a bit crap with the little pad one fingers like a figure skater and have only managed right hand mouse clicking by luck with my eyes shut and a hopeful frame of mind. Not that I have ever fingered a figure skater. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Although I probably wouldn't be very dexterous if it cropped up in my near future.  sorry.

I have bought a hippo lamp and a brown sofa and I have fully intended to finish moving furniture about for about a month so that I can walk around my flat without having to turn the light on and concentrate hard.  I fully meant to do some of that today.

I did not do that.

Tomorrow is a new day but.  I may yet do that.  All hope is not yet lost.









2 comments:

  1. Welcome back. And I am sorry to hear about the arthritis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably not a bad thing. I've always wanted some sort of device to stop me thoughtlessly posting online. Turns out I have a built in fail safe ha ha

      Delete