Thursday, October 29, 2009

Books I would buy again

Books I would buy again if I lost everything -

Barry Hugharts trilogy starting with Bridge of Birds
Lois McMaster Bujold books
George MacDonald Frasers three books about his time in the Highland Regiment
Don Camilo books
(I dont' actually have these now but they are on my list to buy)
Georgette Heyer
Barbara Hambly's Darwarthe (sp?) books
Simon R Greene - excluding DeathStalker Series which I didn't really like much
Mercedes Lackey's Magics Price trilogy
RA MacAvoy
Welcome to Temptation by Jennifer Cruise
ZigZag Street by Nick Earls
Headgames by Nick Earls

Bait on a Hook by Frank Parrish
Swimming to Cambodia by Spalding Grey (or is it Gray?)

Books I might buy again -

Laurell K Hamilton's Anita Blake and Merry Gentry series
Janet Evanovich's Stephen Plum series


mmm still thinking. Might have a look around tonight at home and update this further. Might help me slim my book collection down

I would appear to be rather fond of series of books, rather than stand alone books - I wonder if this indicates repressed soap-opera tendancies?

No comments:

Post a Comment