Saturday, December 1, 2018

Bah!

It is 12.30 pm and I am still wide awake, and due at work at 7 am.

Not a happy happenstance.

Faffing about making guacamole and prepping for variations on tadzike for tomorrow .

Imagining laying some aside for the delightful doctor popping back for a couple of weeks before heading back to the UK. 

Imagining inviting him to the sisters for entertainment in the meantime.

Not sure he would be as entranced as I by Critical Role.

Was beside myself with delight to see a theatre full of people give standing ovations for high dice rolls by a troupe of voice actors playing Dungeons and Dragons, ha ha.

One of those things I had never contemplated happening, but which HAS happened, and I am glad it did.  The world would be poorer for the lack of people who would travel hundreds of miles to attended an event to listen/watch a bunch of people play dungeons and dragons in costume on a stage and go nuts when they role a high number on a twenty sided dice.  That is the world I want to belong to :)

1 comment: