Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Topsy turvey

The dentist was scared .

Next visit in a couple of weeks for clean and scale after which she will be able to do a thorough assessment and list out an order of works.

She has put an hour aside for it.

Physio is frustrated cause he keeps wanting me to do stuff I can't actually do. 
I think my youthful looks are counting against me.

He seems to be reacting like I'm unwilling, but one cannot do push ups if one cannot put ones hands flat on the floor.

So not going anywhere near a gym.
No matter he says.
My step father don't call me 'Sam-mule' for nothing.

I get self conscious walking across a zebra crossing.
I have to psych myself up to pump fuel.
No way am I hobbling about in workout gear trying to pump iron in public.

I wonder if the dr would even certify me fit for gym🤔

4 comments:

  1. Sigh. Good luck.
    My father told me that I was more stubborn than stains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'As stubborn as stains' is awesome! I am so using that on my niece :)

      Delete
  2. The physio dude would do well to remember that praise is a great motivator. I had an unfortunate experience with physio recently where the woman tasked to help me walk was a scowling sour-puss. I found myself trying to not make her upset. -not the way to heal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite. Dont understand what he thinks will change in a week? Last time i tried exercising, when i was young and not diseased haha, it was months before there was any change? Cranky helper would not be helpful at all. Particularly for something like walking, which I always feel vague silly for having trouble doing.

      Delete