Thursday, March 8, 2018

Lord Whiffle-Trout


















Some neighbour or other is letting his dog run loose and rampaging.

He has nearly caught poor Springbok Bone Breaker, the Destroyer (aka my cat) twice in my own yard.

I have stepped barefoot in dog shit once.

I've bought collar and lead and intend to buy unchewable cord in the near future so as I can chain him up for temporary periods when I want my cats to come home unmolested.

He is a rather lovely dog under non cat conditions, and he is totally getting a bath tomorrow or Sunday with some nice vanilla scented doggie shampoo.

My hands were practically black last time I petted him.


1 comment:

  1. I wonder whether he will be grateful for the bath? I suspect not.
    Sigh on the failure that is his owner.

    ReplyDelete