Friday, March 16, 2018

The last two and a half ...

... years, I've felt like a zombie.

I'm sooo tired.
If I'm not at work,  then I'm in bed.
Soooooooooo tired.
So tired it's silly.

I really wanted to force myself to actually move today,  so I played Augie March's Watch Me Disappear. (And drank a stoopid amount of wine).

I made five dips with some extra bacon and chopped cucumber and garlic.

How good is Augie March that they can move the nearly dead?!
Maybe they should be listed on the PBS?
Included in the safety net.

Probably Glenn would move to have the bacon exempted.

I'll probably eat the excess before it has time to become a political issue .
I love bacon.

We have a new dr, who says he is vegetarian except that he eats ground beef.
I'm not sure yet whether he is just pulling our legs.
He certainly doesn't make his mind up in a hurry.

He has lovely eyes.
I blush when he walks in the room.
But,  overall, I'd prefer someone more self assured and dictatorial.
Who can see lots of people in a shorter amount of time.

I'm not unreasonable .
But only 5 people in a day is not enough.

20 to 32 seems fair.

You can tell I'm rostered on for the whole weekend,  can't you?!







2 comments:

  1. Five people in a day? I suspect those five people feel heard, and will be back. And the queues for the other doctors will grow.
    I am so sorry to hear that you have been zombified for so long. Perhaps you need Augie March on permanent repeat.

    ReplyDelete