Saturday, March 24, 2018

Oopsy

My eldest sister gifted me with desexing for my invading and persistent small fluffy orange cat.

However, it may have come too late for Suki, who is looking plump and bulging.

I can't be cross.
I'd love to have a couple of kittens to inject a little life into my household.

Not at all sensible though, but too late to quibble.

And a good solid reason to encourage myself to clean out the cupboard and mop and dust the bedrrom, which I've been having difficulties making myself do.

Had Friday off.
Had to get up early and have the scooter in for service by 8.
Walked to my sisters and then fell asleep until 11.30.
Picked up scooter and went home and then fell asleep again until 5 or 6.
Then was asleep again by 10.
One would think I were 90 not 40!!!

Will have three whole days off in a row next week and have high hopes of getting stuck into housework, gardening and spending quality time with the Bokkie-cat who has been quite desperate too play tiggy in the backyard.

Unless Suki chooses next weekend to pop.

How nice if they were fluffy too.
Tabby fluffy by preference.

I am a sucker for a plain old tabbycat.

4 comments:

  1. I suspect that Suki will have her kittens just where she wants to. And your cleaned (or not) cupboard may or may not feature. There is something about tabby cats, but my biggest weakness is for black moggies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have even-steven between blacks and tabbies. Though i currently have a mix of brown, gey and orange tabbies. I fancy something left of centre like a calico or tuxedo cat.

      Delete
  2. I love a big ginger kitty. May all go well with the 'popping'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginger is pretty awesome. My first found brought home cat was a ginger. He was a stray found on school grounds and a girl who later tried to overdose on panadol talked me into taking him home. I was riding a pushbike and had to secure him down my zipped up jumper and tucked in shirt to get him there. We named him 'Whinger'

      Delete