Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chugging along

Call Centre training good.  Started on phones today.  Odd to have such a regimented work life.  Sign on, tea break, sign back, lunch break, sign back, tea break, sign back, sign off.  Don't think I stuffed up too much.

Catch up blogging in near future.
Fridge before computer.
Maybe both on weekend, ey?
That would be awesome :)

*** ten minutes later ***

Aye Currumba!  I logged on to the centrelink website to do the self service thing, but couldn't work out how to do it.  It may have something to do with not actually having to report until september sometime.  I shall have to ring and hope I get through in half an hour tomorrow morning at 8 am.

I am a doofus. 
I knew I should have tried calling before now. 
I've been putting it off.
Bad Sammy *slaps wrist*
prevarication never pays

Raided the teenage section of the library and found some fantasy books to read.  I am so immature :)

No comments:

Post a Comment