Saturday, May 5, 2018

Saturday at work

Lent (gave) $20 to one of the regular patients today.

He wasn't there to see a dr, just stopped to ask if I could spare him some cash.
Is having a bad time with reflux and can't afford to buy different food until next pension day.

Poor old man was burping every three seconds and I know how uncomfortable that feels.

Not that I am particularly flush with funds this week.
Still owe my sister money.

Had to put scooter in, as headlight blew.
They mentioned needed a new back tyre at last service, so did that this time since it was going in.

Poor fella is quite hard to understand sometimes wot with the missing teeth and head injury.

Never feel quite as sorry for myself as I might anymore.

Have made big Bolognese for myself and bought dry cat food for the week.
Now have $20 left for wet catfood for the week.
Its doable.

Just have to be parsimonious with the kitty litter.

One of the new drs has asked me to make extra pesto for him next time I am making a batch.

So I now have a podiatrist and a doctor asking to give me money for food, lol!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for helping out. And in my experience it is usually those who aren't particularly flush who do. A better understanding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, bolognese! Also: decent of you to give/lend a twenty to someone in need. x

    ReplyDelete