Thursday, August 20, 2009

Blah blah blah blah blah

my landlord has requested i feed my cats outside
he thinks it smells bad

i feel all cross and feather-ruffled

i hate this
i hate having strangers poking about in my stuff
making me feel like a visitor in my own home

i have to change the way i think
it isn't my home
it is a rental

i think i need to sort through my stuff and get rid of all the homey things
i think i need to stick with just necessities
be more like my dad

he said when he was young he could fit all his belongings into two suitcases
i have five or six hundreds books alone
i used to have over a thousand but i had a clean out last year during my last attempt to be practical when the neighbour said the landlord had been considering selling up and i was thinking about moving back to sydney or brisbane

i was a horrible thing to think about
because it would necessitate a large proportion of my cats being put to sleep

en bah - i am a dramatic soul
one little request and i get all depressed

i bet he drops back unexpectedly on the weekend or next week
to see if i am doing what he requested or not

sigh

i wish i had a house in the country with no neighbours
like wot i grew up in
but without the snakes

3 comments:

  1. jeezuslordy i know how you feel.
    i have a landlord, although granted he tells me i cannot keep rats, but just quietly between he and i if i want a rat i can have one, plus he lets me bang holes in walls if i fancy it.

    really i don't own a rat, nor do i want one and i don't often bang holes in the wall unless i'm trying to kill Huntsmen with my high heels.

    which is hardly ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rats are lovely pets - though i didn't handle mine enough in the beginning, so they weren't cuddly as such - but i found cleaning out the cage cumbersome - and if you leave it too long it generates the most terrific smell

    ReplyDelete
  3. *rereads post*
    gosh - i am throwing a great big girly tantrum, aren't i?

    well ... i shall throw hissy fits if i wanna and nobody can stop me for I am evil overlord of this blog - mwahahahahahahahahaha

    *makes milking the cow gesture*

    ReplyDelete