Friday, August 28, 2009

Broken Record

have I mentioned I hate travelling? i have jittery, ants crawling under my skin feeling from my finger tips, up my arms, along the muscles that run from shoulders to neck (whatever they are called) and up to my ear lobes. inside my ear channels itch (though actually they always itch because i have psoriasis inside my ears) but anyway. have I mentioned I don't like travelling?

farking shoot me already
i am such a neurotic chicken weiner nancy dog girl

Edit 3:47pm: Holy Mother of God! 12 degrees and raining by 6 pm? I am going to die.
I don't even own a raincoat :(
Bloody hell

2 comments:

  1. Good text, repetitive fits really well

    Not wanting to travel seriouslu is a sign of neurosis, of limiting yourself, of being afraid of everything and being obsesively repetitive and unable to change your ways. Sorry dude for telling you this opinion of myself.

    ReplyDelete