Sunday, July 10, 2011

But I slept better anyway

Sunday and I am torn between trying to do more work or tidying up?
A quandry.

I really should get home to hang out some washing at some point too, else next week I shall have to come to work wrapped up in a sheet.

But the office looks like a bomb's hit it and I think we are supposed to be suffering our yearly internal audit next week in addition to the blonde terror.

God.  I've only been here nine months.  I said at the interview I was happy to work hard, but I wanted a nice quiet job which I didn't have to stress about out side of work hours. hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahah

2 comments:

  1. If you come to work in a sheet perhaps that will distract both the blonde bombshell and the audit. You could get a raise out of it. Though if your weather is anything like ours the sheet would have to be flannelette.

    ReplyDelete