Thursday, September 8, 2011

I am feeling better for my days off.
Close to sleeping properly again.

Today I went out.
Went to Willows Shopping Centre.
Which is about the only shopping centre left in Townsville with a book store.

I bought my sick niece a book.
(its getting on nearly three months now, I think - poor spotty tummy)
I bought my brother-in-law a book.
I bought myself a book.
(hardcover too - slaps wrist - bad wasteful sammy)
And, bought my twenty? month nieces a book too.
Called "whose bottom is this"
and it has flaps to open within
to find out whose bottom it is
lol

My kitchen floor has not enjoyed mopping, cause I haven't done it.
The computer game still domeniates my life.
Thus I credit what sleep I have experienced.
I have reached "Glorious" level and am reluctant to move on.
I rather like be classified as gorious :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay for book purchases. Sod the kitchen floor - it is only going to get dirty again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you should say that :)
    Sod means:
    1. A section of grass-covered surface soil held together by matted roots; turf.

    which funnily enough is kind of close to what my kitchen floor is looking like.

    ReplyDelete