Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Well ... its my monday

Oh God! but I LOVE explodingdog.com.

I would so like to just cut and paste every single cartoon from this one onwards, especially the rum fairy one and and and well just all of them are grand.  Simply grand.

And now I am watching committed, which is a movie with Heather Graham in it and which has some very excellent bits and is generally rather gorgeous  - and I am not in anyway influenced by the presence of Casey Affleck - although I am a bit cause I have a thing for him.  Possibly one of the main reasons I wish I could lay my hands on 200 cigerattes though actually I just wish I could lay my hands on it cause it was funny and I really liked the whole elvis costello thing that was going on throughout the whole movie and the resolution.  It was a cack.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment