Thursday, January 5, 2012

This one time ...

The ever delightful Dan Kelly is back and blogging - a bit - sort of - well one anyway - from beginning of December wot I didn't know about cause I have been slack with checking sites and it has been ages since he wrote anything anyway and I've been distracted - not that this one is earthshaking or anything, but it is still nice to hear there are new songs being writ, and it made me think of they time in Sydney when we rented a house but didn't have a lawnmower and the guy we hired would only come when we called and not just regular every fortnight like I wanted and one time I went out to the front yard started cutting it with scissors instead cause I'd heard a third or perhaps multiple hand story about someone who had Asian neighbors who used to always cut their lawn with scissors, which I think is probably bollocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment