Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fuzzy - not wearing glasses

Three days down and contemplating finances today.

Will get tiny weeny bit of money from centrelink tomorrow and then possibly get four days pay from new job sometime mid-next week (fingers crossed) and then have to work out how to pay three weeks rent with it, since I will be getting paid fortnightly and their pay days run just two days ahead of my rent day (or is that behind? I am confused) - gah!

I knew I shouldn't have fantasied about buying Thai takeway and shoes.  I just knew it would lead to disappointment.  I said to myself "no NO! Don't think about stuff you could buy", but would I listen to myself? NooooOOOOOoooooooo.

So sometime mid-November I shall be able to eat something lovely.  Heck - maybe I shall take myself to a restaurant with a new book, ey?  Go the whole hog.  Perhaps I shall buy a frock?

But you know what this all means, don't you?  It means I might get to go see Mr Richards and the WHOLE band play sometime next year - if they play on a Saturday somewhere I can fly to in a day.  Maybe even Mr Kelly again.  Either Mr Kellys.  They're always an excellent night out :)

NO!
Stop thinking bout spending money - aaaarrrrrgggghhhhh
*slaps self in head*

No comments:

Post a Comment