Thursday, December 2, 2010

Blah blah blah

Thursday and I spent far too much money last night. I could have bought a vacuum cleaner for the amount I spent on books – sigh – but I’ve been wanting Paul Kelly’s book since it came out - I couldn’t resist any more - AND there was a new Jasper Fforde book – I can’t walk past a Jasper Fforde book! Tis unthinkable.

I am not in the mood to be here today darnit – I can see blue sky!

I should be at the strand reading a book on the grass in the shade of a tree, with the prospect of chicken and mango pizza in that café over the water later in the afternoon and perhaps then a nap in my hammock.

Gentleman brings his dog to work. Should be more of it. She is a cutey and has this little football she occasionally comes and begs me to throw.

If he ever stops bringing her I wonder if I can talk them into letting me bring a cat to work? That would be so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment