Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trying to remember if I ate cheese yesterday

bad dreams of the nice highset house with kittens escaping outside where viscious cat killing dogs are because uninvited people keep leaving doors open - visitors, neighbours, relatives - getting back more kittens than i lost??? - trying not to let people see how many cats i have cause i have too many - attempting to strangle my curly haired niece in a rage because she persisted in leaving the doors open even though i had specifically told her not to *waking briefly because i am crying* running trying to get to the cats before the dogs - getting them inside for them only to escape again immediately - the screened in verandah suddenly only being screened to the top of the railing  (and why are there almost no doors in this house?!?) and kittens jumping over the railing to the waiting red cattle dog below which i also apparently own because the owner had asked me to look after it temporarily because they had moved to a place they weren't allowed to have pets and its a nice dog but it eats cats

3 comments:

  1. Aaaargh. And if it eats cats it isn't a nice dog. Not in my book anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. possibly it is the guilt talking because no matter how good a dog is, I will only ever like a dog and never love them

    I can just picture in my mind some poor dog, desperate for affection, learning dutifully and willingly all the commands and behaviours I would require of it and I'd still love my vomiting feral occasionally vicious cats more

    ReplyDelete
  3. This may not be a popular theory, but maybe your subconscious is trying to tell you that you have too many cats.

    ReplyDelete