Saturday, December 9, 2017

... and also,

... mother has only been here for a day and a half, and its all been fine, but for some reason my eye tick wot i used to get in Sydney  when I was working long hours has started all ready.

I am spending all Monday  (my birthday) with her to expatriate  (sp?) my guilt for forgetting to call on her birthday. So far the plan is to spend all day driving around all the new suburbs I've yet to see.

What if I die before I hear the new album?
I may die of boredom.
Or kill my self.

Or kill my mother.

What was I thinking?

I was thinking i am a bad daughter who is counting down the years left based on when my grandmother's died.

Considering the effusive language being used by my parent in recent phone calls, so is she.

I am going to be very nice to my mother this year.
I am going to be very nice to my  mother this year.
I am going etc.

I am chanting to myself
A positive affirmation.

I can totaly do this.
Only it is so  much easier to do drunk than sober.
I can be quite chaty when tipsy.

My eye is still twitching.


2 comments:

  1. Good luck.
    I worked out an elaborate (and foolproof) way of killing my mother. And then had to tell everyone so I wouldn't be tempted to put it in practise. Or at least so I wouldn't give in to the temptation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Better not tell me. Who knows what I'll do after being trapped for a whole day in a car with them.

      Delete