Sunday, December 31, 2017

Like hugging a fat panda ...

... is my favourite ABC short teaser eva.

During this transistion (where has my spellcheck gone X 2) I contemplate making a mixed tape for my sister.  Songs that cheer you up, ay?

I bullied her into downloading an Augie March album for me one time.  Really, they would have thanked (non-existant) God never to here me utter their name again. (Really I'm not joking, where has my spellcheck gone!!!!!!)

But she did it anyway.

She was going through a bad patch at work.
Possibly the first time ever to be in an unfair situation because her employer was delusional/nuts.

Pennywhistle made her feel happy, even when she was contemplating taking prescription drugs to cope with depression.

So it totally has to be on it.
Besides, I love it and it makes me feel happy too.

Also, i was thinking, Walking on Sunshine.
And who can go past 'I hate Mondays' and the great song of indifference,  but what else?  Even though they ain't really particularly cheerful.  (But I think topucal,considerating the situation)

Butterfly ball?
The Entertainer?

I'm a bit stuck.
I don't know many happy songs, off the top of my head.

You can't half tell I'm watching the Countdown spectacular as I write this.
No, love is in the air is nice and lovely, but hardly appropriate.

Zan looks so lovely.

Go....osh, I wish I had something more to drink.
This is the first time I've been up this late in years.

Blue skies? Willy Nelson
Bah ...
I can hear the fireworks, but can't see them.

Happy New Year

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and yours. With hopes for a Happy HEALTHY New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Feeling, by Irene Cara?

    How do you feel about old soul music (Motown~y type stuff), like "Gimme Some Lovin", "Shake a Tail Feather", and "I Can't Help Myself" (by whomever sang them)?

    Also, if you've ever seen the video for The Weather Girls "It's Raining Men", hearing that song will make you smile every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Feeling, by Irene Cara?

    How do you feel about old soul music (Motown~y type stuff), like "Gimme Some Lovin", "Shake a Tail Feather", and "I Can't Help Myself" (by whomever sang them)?

    Also, if you've ever seen the video for The Weather Girls "It's Raining Men", hearing that song will make you smile every time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Village People!

    Dunno why I didn't think of that before.

    ReplyDelete