Saturday, December 16, 2017

The bits ....

... i am fond of from my beloved band's first single are 'the tree of love is sappy' and 'i fornicate with the moon'.

I had a bedroom in a highset house wot looked out onto the sunrise which I would wake briefly to, before going back to sleep during my teenage years.

Sometimes I would wake earlier to only the moon and stars and fornicating with the moon is the unromantic version of where my thoughts drifted.

I  blame it on the greek myths I used to read .  I think many go through that phase.

Only bestie Michelle ever tried to draft a family tree of the greek gods.

It got very complicated.

After she'd had to tape together four sheets of foolscap paper because Zeus kept raping/fornicating with sisters/daughters/grand children, not to mention Venus and her children and other varous gods leaking semen about the place she gave up and moved on to designing Flash Gordon style outfits onto outlines of Betty and Veronica from Archie comics.

I can't see myself making it to any shows in the near future.

I am going to hang around home like a bad smell and attempt to be useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment