Thursday, January 11, 2018

Better late than never

George didn't escape as often as I expected over Xmas, so this is the first chance I've had to adorn him in his planned xmas regalia.





















I made Bokkie stay in all night and all day.
Come the morn, he delicately touched my nose a couple of times with gentle paw to wake me.
A soft ma-racking trill.
I didn't want to get up yet.
I pretended I was still asleep.
I don't think I fooled him.
He gave me an almighty wallop and glared at me with his ears back when I reared back in surprise.

2 comments:

  1. Bokkie and Jazz are related. Jazz gently pats my partner's nose to wake him (it doesn't work). Where I am concerned he reaches under the bedclothes and rakes. That does work. Waking up bleeding is such a wonderful start to the day. Not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister says the same about her cat. I've never had a cat call me on my bad behaviour before. Prior to this they have all considered it a game of one up man ship.

      I know better now.

      Delete