Sunday, January 7, 2018

Woe is me ...

... I've been away from home so much and meals so inconsistent, whilst mother has been in town over xmas, that Bokkie is not coming home much.

I've not seen him since yesterday afternoon.
He's missed dinner twice now.

Last year he was at sister 's house, though I didn't see him much then either.

I hope I can woo him back over the next couple of weeks.
I am wrecking my brain for treats that will keep him close to home.
This disgusting weather is not helping, though we have it better than the rest of the country.

It's a mad old world when Townsville is a more temperature and consistent temperature then the rest of the east coast.

I hope to be able to afford a proper cat enclosure this year.

If not, i resolve  to boodgy up something with starpickets , plastic tubing and shadecloth and to heck with the unsightly mess i will probably make.  I am going to try and make my own fly screens too. And book cases. 

So basically... i am going to buy a cordless drill, a saw and some wood and make a big old mess.

AND I DON'T CARE!

2 comments:

  1. Sardines?
    We reached 40 today, and I am in melt-down mode.
    PS: I adore Ngaio Marsh, but never warmed to Hercule Poirot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of Agathas were not warm and fussy. Except for the man in the brown suit and a couple of others wot were more romances than not.

      Heck i think we were only a top of 32 or 33 today.

      I feel like a proper madcatlady as i periodically stalk the yard calling 'Bok bok bok Bokkie!'

      Delete