Tuesday, January 30, 2018

It's too late ...

... I tell FeedMe, after his operation.

He spent a day and a half in my nieces bedroom after his desexing operation.
I've never seen him so happy.
Being patted by two girls and a boy with a room to himself.
It must have been like waking up in heaven.

He was so sad to come home.
This is how sad he was ...

















He didn't even blink when I walked towards him and took photos.

I had to poke him to make sure he hadn't died.

I have a girl cat.
An unfixed girl cat.
I keep trying to save up to get her desexed but it seems to get more expensive the older she gets.

It's only been maybe a week since FeedMe had his operation and the spirit is willing.

I keep telling him it's all about bellyrubs now, dude.
This isn't a thing for you anymore.
It ain't sinking in.

Bokkie was so upset with me.
He was in cat heaven without the miniscule fluffy ginger cat to distract.

I thought FeedMe was only five or six months tops when he turned up, but the vet thinks he is closer to two years old from the state of his teeth.

















PsychoCat went through an affectionate period.
I'm surprised I have any hair left.
Apparently, she thinks I'm dirty.



























This is FeedMe when he came home.

So not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment