Sunday, August 7, 2016

One out, one under and one on

Who knew I'd grow up to be a cat couch?

Off to get some blood tests tomorrow. Have been feeling very very tired for months now. When I'm not at work, I'm pretty much just in bed.  Of course, these will probably all be fine like last time and the will be no reason for the blah way I am feeling.  My lovely doctor will think I am a mad hyperchondriac and suggest I go for a run or something.

At least last time there was a bit of a thing. I had a cyst on my kidney, but laying on by bad side for so long for the ultrasound seemed to resolve things and the next day (after two or three weeks of discomfort) I felt fine.

Its like when you take your vehicle to the mechanic and tell him you are having trouble getting it started and it works first go. Maybe I should send that in to Denise Drysdale for her grind your gears segment? Blood tests that say you are fine when you feel bad.

1 comment:

  1. Intermittent faults (with anything) suck better than any vaccuum on the market.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete