Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Divers Alurms

The lcd screen on my laptop got broked sometime in the night. It was the cats wot done it. They didn't get any wet catfood yesterday and I was late feeding them last night. They have gone beyond the regulatory revenge crapping on the bed and have switched to full-on 'kick her where it hurts' mode.

Consequencely, I shall only have access to the internet at work for the next fortnight, as they are machaveilian in their cunning and waited for me to pay a month ahead on my rent, so I wouldn't have any spare cash for a monitor, before crippling communications.

I hope this is only a warning. If the phone lines go down tonight, may god have mercy on my soul.

Forgive me my spelling, as I am typing this in a rush and not sparing the time to look up the dictionary.

Over and Out,

No comments:

Post a Comment