Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday a day of slow death

today was horrible. i wanted to cry (boredom). endless in its unendingness, except that it did end and i was out of there like a shot. my head continues to be a place for white noise only. i don't think I even watched the television last night I think i stared at the walls. Vegetative state.

however

continued employment offers options that i will be exercising, along with my legs, this weekend. I intend to buy a pushbike and possibly a shovel, since I have permission to plant stuff along the edges - i think movement is required if one has a job and a workplace that doesn't inspire ones imagination.

I shall report next Monday on if I follow through or not and activities started.

Adieu mes enfants

4 comments:

  1. God I hate days like that, that drag on forever. Blech. Hey this friend of mine requested two weeks leave to go to a wedding in Miami and it was knocked back. That's like "please Sir, may I have this small collection of days of my life to myself so that I can do something that will bring me significant joy" and getting a kick up the arse and a swift instruction to get back to your desk in reply.

    On the plus side, income means bicycles and spades, both of which are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never met anybody who has had their leave refused. How rude.

    I like neither bicycles or spades - but i suspect they will be good for me *shudders*

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you had to choose one, MCL, I recommend going for the spade, and make sure you just dig really small holes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've just been looking at a bunnings catalogue and am feelling terribly enthused :) There are rings to put round plants, like their own little mini gardenbed; and little three set table and chairs and plants! so many pretty plants - w00t!

    I am making my sister take me saturday :D

    ReplyDelete