Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday

No breakfast for me.  A slow stumble about the house, early hydration then a lame leap to scooter and putter to my sisters to proudly extend my copy of Cryoburn by Lois McMaster Bujold for her reading pleasure.

I have taken the opportunity to watch the first episode of the late session wot Dan Kelly was on.  Very enjoyable though I find Jack Thompson much easier to understand when he puts on an accent.  He doesn't move his lips enough in his normal conversational speaking voice and its a little too slurred for me to understand easily.

I think its because I come from a family of mildly deaf people - lots of loud voices are used - plus we all enunciate a lot due to early "art of speech" lessons (not so much me but my sisters and probably my mother before us).

I am going to make an effort to write something today.  I've done nothing creative for ages.  I feel  dull, like the colour is bleeding out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment