Friday, June 11, 2010

Boggled

Woke early and decided to go out for breakfast, even though I've not washed my hair for days and am looking particularly slobbish.  When dressing discovered my cats have been eating my shoelaces.

wtf?

At least ten centimetres, if not more, missing from left shoelace of left shoe.  Chew marks on the others.  Did it swallow ten centimetres of shoelace?   There was a long cat poop in the tray yesterday, but I didn't think anything of it at the time.  Was it my shoelace holding it together?  Or was it just a fluke?

I telephoned nobody, but did mop half my kitchen floor.

This is not as slack as it sounds.  There was furniture moving involved.  Moved the fridge that doesn't work.  Moved the three door glassed door cabinet that mother gave me which only contains things I don't use and I don't know why I keep.

Maybe I should put my shoes in there?

No comments:

Post a Comment