Friday, June 4, 2010

Well arse

I thought perhaps if I defrosted the fridge properly it might consider working again, but no.

I did a heap load of washing and hung it out (which is usually the bit which I dont' achieve - just an endless round of washing because I've left them in the machine) so it rained.

I am just not feeling lucky.

I should count my blessings, you say?

I am glad that Michael-cat waited until he was outside to vomit this morning.  I am glad I still have one piece of clothing respectable enough to wear outside the house.  I am glad I am weakwilled and am about to go eat breakfast out, because I like eating breakfast and it is much more enjoyable when somebody else makes it.  As well as being more likely to be edible. 

I hope you all had a lovely breakfast too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment