Thursday, June 3, 2010

How you doing?

Tuesday was a day of rest and lovely.

Wednesday was meant to be productive (and partly it was - I went shopping and bought lots of healthy food and stuff - I even bought celery) but I forgot that I thought that maybe tomato soup gives me headaches and I made myself a vegetable soup which may possibly have been a little heavy on the tomato and retired in pain for the rest of the day.

Now my fridge appears to have ceased to function.
Obviously I am not meant to be thin and healthy.
Maybe I should go buy a case of wine and a caftan?

P.S.  Finally got to hear Civil Civic's Run Overdrive and it is rather awesome.  I need to listen to it again before I can decide about the other one, but I liked Run Overdrive immediately.  So that's two out of three of their songs that I have liked instantly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment