Friday, June 18, 2010

Dawdling

Interview with employment agency today. 

They were advertising for a receptionist/administration officer. 
Salary of $35,000 to $38,000. 

Which is not very much, but it would be nice to be working again soon, since I have a nieces birthday coming up and I would like to be able to buy her a present.  I am not fussy.  Besides the irony of me working at a Chartered Accountants would amuse me, as I am hopeless when it comes to personal finances.

Not that I am likely to get it, because they will consider me over qualified and likely to leave as soon as something better comes along.  Little do they know the deep-seated laziness that is my vice.  If they are nice to me, I don't hate the work and am paid enough to cover rent and bills, then I am satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment