Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Born under a bad sign

Well ... it would appear that I am a doofus.
Again.

Show up for obligatory appointment with government employment agency to find that Centrelink were expecting me for my first lodgement Monday the 6th and not 16th as I had thought.  Sure she had a thick accent, but she was absolutely lovely and I thought I understood her perfectly at the time.

I only rang on Friday.
Monday seems terribly quick to get organised by when I gotta go to the other place first.  I haven't even received any paperwork in the mail yet.

So I couldn't have my interview/discussion at the government employment place, cause I am no longer on the system and have to start all over again.

Aye currambah.

I wonder if there is some kind of pagan ceremony I can perform to exorcise my doofusness?  I'm up for it.  As long as I don't gotta dance about nekkid.

Update:  back on track with unemployment stuff - some sort of computer gremlin - try book appointment with gov-emp Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment