Saturday, September 4, 2010

Flappy hand wave

It having been so long since I have interacted with anybody, I find it hard to start again.  Rather like the few times I saw my dad after the family broke up.  Nothing to talk about - and as it turned out, no real shared history to base anything on.  He'd always been off working the farm or watching television or talking to other adults.  Being thrown up into the air and caught again when I was a toddler, though thrilling at the time, doesn't leave one with much to converse about.

I am getting a lot of reading done.

I bought a quill and some ink on Thursday.  Perhaps I shall inflict some handwritten letters onto friends next week :) 

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes interacting with people isn't what its cracked up to be.

    Now, handwritten letters, that's somethig that should pique the receipient's curiousity. I don't even remember the last time I've sent out a handwritten missive to someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a friend I wrote letters to and we'd do things like print it backwards or really simple codes or one I wrote on a long mobius strip. I would always have to write it out rough first and then write it again neatly. Email makes a person lazy :)

    ReplyDelete