Wednesday, March 2, 2011

G'morning

Finally quiet has decended upon the office and can drink my coffee.

I stopped to buy breakfast on the way in early today. 
I sat down and turned computer.
I started munching
I intending to read my emails and make an orderly start on the day, but everybody kept asking me to do stuff for them. 

What ... do they think I work here or something?

My sister had lots of a back molar fall off and now has to get and crown.
SHES GOING TO HAVE A GOLD TOOTH!
I am so jealous.
I want a gold tooth too *pout*

2 comments:

  1. My crown (a front tooth) isn't gold, but I console myself by thinking that, given the amount it cost, it is invisible gold and diamonds and platinum.

    Hope work calms down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently gold is cheaper than the porcelin - so indeed more valuable than gold, but perhaps not diamonds.

    I submitted to ear piercing at the ripe old age of 23 because I saw those champagne diamonds and was overwhelmed with lust for them (I never have gotten champagne diamond studs like I wanted - sigh).

    I wonder if I could get one in a gold tooth!? That would totally trump my sister.

    ReplyDelete