Friday, September 2, 2016

Feels like a sunday

Full of good intentions of planting out my hibiscus plants today and getting my garden bed set up, but looming social requirement puts me off.  I really dont want to go to work friends house tonight, even though I know it will be pleasant once I am there.

Seeing people on my day off makes me feel like I havent had a day off. Plus its a long way away on a scooter in scooter-unfriendly speed limits, which means I have to pullover into the bike lane a lot.

New flower ... pretty yellow one. Also I bought a native hibiscus. Will post a photo when it flowers.  Hopefully it well be a photo of it in the ground.






1 comment:

  1. I hope your social occasion was lovely. I ignore them when I can (and even when I shouldn't). Too wet for the garden here. And too chilly for that beauty.

    ReplyDelete