Tuesday, May 11, 2010

In progress ...

I have a line from a Decemberist's song running through my head on endless repeat "and I will hang my head, hang my head low" and it's a great song, but I would prefer more of it.

Had the booklet out to sing the darn thing of an evening - trying to remember the words by repetition -but it is not sticking.  Went to play the CD, but then remembered I can't sing along with Colin and saved myself the pain of sounding like a strangled chicken.  That is always so disheartening.

http://syn.org.au/program/hoist/episode/audio/2010/05/10/dan-kelly/908
Just popping this here temporarily, to remind myself to check back.  There was something mentioned about an interview upload on the way.

I've realised that it's not so much that I am obsessed with these musicians, I just like finding stuff on the net.  It's a hobby.  I am willing to acknowledge that it is a weird hobby.

Edit:  That damn $69 fare is still there, curses *shakes fist at screen*
(of course the flight to Brisbane is now up to $210 from its previous $199)

No comments:

Post a Comment