Friday, May 21, 2010

Rockwiz Tour

Did I mention?  I saw the Rockwiz tour when they passed through Townsville.  Had a most excellent night.

The ever so delightful Mr Nankervis sat down next to me before the show and tried to chat about books, but he smelt so nice my tongue failed to function.  I did not bring honor on my family with my charm and wit.  I mostly ended up looking at his socks. 

They were red.
As too probably was my face.
I could feel the nerves connected to my nose shorting out my brain.  It was the oddest feeling. 

I have a bit of a crush on Mr Nankervis.

I console myself with the thought that at least I didn't spit on him, like I did poor Janet Evanovich at that book signing when I tried to talk but instead stuttered and choked and spit fired out and struck her face.

In response to his kind perseverance in the face of my near muteness (regarding the book I was reading) with could it be read stand-alone or if it was the second or third in a series, I responded, "why, are you going to steal it".

His shoes were very shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment