Saturday, May 8, 2010

zooming around like an airplane

The package was waiting for me when I got home Friday and I was so excited I didn't think to take a photo before opening it, but anyway here is an awesome t-shirt Sandra has given me extra along with my purchases (note the territorial pronoun) in their funky map wrapping paper.


Here are my purchases unwrapped.  Do you have any idea the effect it has on a hoarder/collector type person to own print one in a series of only ten?  by jove, I believe I may have chortled.
Blossom-cat was also very pleased with the package and guarded the box from all envious latecomers.


And here is me in the excellent t-shirt, which I am wearing right this very moment on my way to Saturday breakfast, which I have not been able to indulge in for ages.

After which I am in search of some picture hooks to hang my mirrors :)

No comments:

Post a Comment