Friday, February 26, 2010

Avast

I foolishly decided to sleep in this morning, so now my neck is hurting again - sigh

Strange dreams - the wooden spears from the program on Neanderthals made an appearance whilst we were trying to break into a warehouse around 9:30 ish.  I lived in a much nicer house, but all my neighbours were nuts and the cats got out.  There was some kind of emergency which required digging a trench in the yard of the deserted house next door to me and they were all tramping through my house gossiping about eachother.  One of the neighbours had lost his goat and was blaming his cat for his misfortune. 

I decided to get out of bed before my dream-self was forced to mount a raid to rescue the allegedly goat harassing cat from the clutches of its large, simple-minded owner intent on revenge.

Besides I have a mission for today.  I have to fill in my participation record and drop it off at Centrelink and advise them I have a months temp work starting Monday.  Prevarication is unacceptable (as it will mean I would miss out on my lone partial New Start Allowance payment which I need to get me through until my first fortnightly pay)

Avaunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment