Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lacking in ambition

Juvenlile(sp?) I know, but I can't wait to be in the audience to listen to young DK explain the ‘Bindi Irwin Undersea Apocalypse Jam’, as his wont. Even when a small cloud of us were following the augie march tour he was playing support to, he tried to vary his explanatory delivery.  I wonder how you can deliver seven variances of her mum was chaparoneing (sp?).

I know this would be a much better post if I checked the spelling, but I can't be arsed.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mad Cat Lady,
    Your blogs have been entertaining me for the last 20 minutes. I think you are a very fine writer. Maybe you could do the occasional lyrical collaboration with DK, AKA Split Enz + Wiggle. Um, in a good way.
    I might start the working day now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *blush* - thank you.

    I'm game, as long as I get to be the wiggle - I yearn for a skivy - don't get to wear them here.

    ReplyDelete