Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I hate Mondays

Fuck!

I'm running out of little mircowave/freezer safe plastic containers.  I remember handling frogs when I was young.  I like frogs.  However, apparently as part of the ageing process one becomes more neurotic about lizards, bugs, spiders and amphibians and I can't for the life of me bring myself to actually touch one of the little buggers.

It doesn't help that I saw a program on television that said the oils in our skin are like acid for the poor little things and that we should rince our hands in rain water before handling them.

This is the second night in a row I've had to sacriface one of my food freezing containers for the rescue and safe disposal of a green frog cornered and plagued by my cats in my toilet.

Bugger Clarice and her lambs - there is nothing quite like the screams of a frog to get one moving from out of a comfy chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment