Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Busy Buzzing Bee

It is nearly 8 am and I am at my sisters.
She has just brought coffee to me at her computer.

I am borrowing their car today.

I believe I mentioned I'd been sorting through books with the intent to be ruthless as a beginning to a more ruthless approach to the cleaning out of my flat.  It kind of stalled after I'd sorted through all the books because I had no way of then removing them from my home before I changed my mind again, thus the borrowing of the car.

I don't suppose JCat is still reading?  I am not sure if I am remembering her name right?  I shall have a look back over my posts to see if I can find her.  She asked once if she could have the Anne McCaffery books I'd mentioned maybe attempting to sell on Ebay.  I would much rather give them away to somebody who would like them.  The big A3 sized one is called "A Diversity of Dragons".  Another is called Dragonholder, which is I think a book written by her son about her and another small A5 hardback called "If wishes were Horses".

At the time I couldn't find where I'd put them and thought perhaps I'd already given them to the secondhand book store, but I found them at the bottom of the glory chest which I thought contained old paperwork - but which in actuality contained bags of books I hadn't gotten to take to the secondhand book store for some reason or an other - perhaps they didn't fit in the car - certainly I gave an awful lot of books away last time.

If I ever manage to whittle away at my nicknacks I will then be left with the last and hardest task of all - the burning of all the little scraps of paper I still possess of my attempts to write stories from when I was small.

No comments:

Post a Comment