Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Walking carefully through

Alcohol is a wonderful thing. 

I wiped myself out last night, changed my pillow and voila ... I wake without pain.  I have avoided the evil lounge chair just to be on the safe side and am sitting terribly proper.  Like I have a stick up my arse. 

I have confirmation on the months temp work and start Monday.  In a two or three weeks time when my first pay comes through I shall be able to go out for Saturday breakfast again like I used too, though perhaps I shouldn't?  Perhaps I should squirrel money away for later.  That would be sensible.  I am rarely sensible. 

I wonder what it would be like to be sensible?  An orderly existence.  I would probably own a house by now and not as many cats.  Probably I would have been married to Geoffrey for the last fifteen years and be struggling with moody teenage children.

I wonder if I would have let them paint their rooms black?

No comments:

Post a Comment