Monday, February 1, 2010

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am a food source to many and striving to cut down the numbers, have nearly bathed in 'Rid'.   I wish I still owned that insect net.  A mid-sized green grasshopper minus one large leg on the left hand size is somewhere, trying to stay up high in hopes of keeping its remaining limbs.  The cats are excited.  I have unintentionally enriched their environment when letting Michael-Cat inside for his dryfood snack.

It reminds me of when I was little at Grandma's house.  We would have the light in the dinning room on and darkness in the lounge to try and lure some of the bugs away.  Little black stink bugs crawling all over the television screen.  Constantly worried that I was going to get another one in my ear. Remembering not to slap them when they ran into me, cause that was a nasty smell.

Bugs in your ear aren't very nice either. 
Particularly if they are stinky.

No comments:

Post a Comment