Monday, February 1, 2010

w00t!

Guiltily I confess.  I am a bit consoled ... because Dan Kelly finally got round to posting another update of his album blog *insert kermit the frog yea and flapping arms* (or small children if preferred).

This does not however alleviate my shame of having BEGGED FOR IT LIKE A LOSER.  Not that I actually think my pathetic pleading on myspace was cause to this effect (or is it affect?  I never remember).  Actually.  Indeed I don't think there can ever be too many 'actually's in a sentence.  Actually I am very fond of the word.

I know I may have said, or perhaps just thought about saying, that I was going to be industrious today, but actually, actually, at the moment I am going to go back to bed and read another Terry Pratchett book.

Perhaps this afternoon?

It is a gobsmackingly beautiful day here today.  The feral pigeons in the deserted house next door seem much happier.  As am I.  Even the freezing of my computer for ten to fifteen minutes every five minutes is failing to make me cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment